Message3209

Author nkinkade
Recipients cwebber, mlinksva, nkinkade
Date 2011-08-30.21:13:27
Content
After resolving issue895 I realized that we now have two identical strings in
our i18n repo:

license.mark_nonweb
license.pd.to_mark_nonweb

license.pd.to_mark_nonweb already had the precise string we wanted for
license.mark_nonweb, which I didn't noticed until after I had already changed
license.mark_nonweb and then noticed that what I had changed it to was precisely
that of the other.

cwebber, I'm assigning this to you for now since it will involve changing
templates a bit, and this may tie in to your jinja2 work in some way.

It would be good to fix this in the next couple days because right now all POs
at Tx.net have two identical strings, with one translated and one not, which
will be confusing for translators.
History
Date User Action Args
2011-08-30 21:13:29nkinkadesetmessageid: <1314738808.98.0.691283248012.issue897@creativecommons.org>
2011-08-30 21:13:28nkinkadesetrecipients: + nkinkade, mlinksva, cwebber
2011-08-30 21:13:28nkinkadelinkissue897 messages
2011-08-30 21:13:27nkinkadecreate